The website has been initially developed by an external team, composed by few extremely competent people of a british consulting company. Being the community growth so much in this year and wanting to accelerate the development, we are now looking to form a team of internal web developers superstars to achieve that.
The person who will take the job can be based anywhere, and will be free to work from wherever prefers, this is a telecommuting / work from home position.
Much more information will be provided to the applicants we think that could fit in the role!
- Work to improve the site performance and to implement new features.
- Technical support on the website.
- Work in teams with other people located remotely.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Been able to communicate in an effective way with other developers of the team and with non computer literate people.
- Well organized and proactive.
- A passion for music and an international background are plus.
At least an undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
If you're interested in the Website Developer position, please send us:
- Your CV and few short lines to describe why you are interested to join us.
- Links to what you have done around the internet.
Compensation will initially consists in equity shares in the company.
WeLoveYourSongs is a community based platform that aims to empower unsigned artists. It's a community of musicians and music fans with competitions for unsigned artists. Our objective is to create the best platform around to discover new sounds, this your opportunity to make the history of something big.