WE LOVE YOUR SONGS BLOG
Regardless of your musical taste and background, certain songs played at just the right time can give you the inspiration you need to get through the daily grind. Countless studies have proven the affect of music on relieving stress and helping boost moods. In the music industry in particular, it’s extra important to keep your spirits lifted and your eye on the prize. I’ve listed ten of my favorite songs that keep me focused on my goals here, do they match yours?
10. Lose Yourself- Eminem “…if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?”
9. Billionaire – Travie Mccoy “ Oh every time I close my eyes. I see my name in shinning lights… I swear the world better prepare. For when I’m a billionaire.”
8. You Get What You Give – New Radicals “ You’ve got the music in you. Don’t let go….You’ve got a reason to live. Can’t forget. We only get what we give.”
7. “If You’re Going Through Hell” – Rodney Atkins “ If you’re going through hell. Keep on going, don’t slow down. If you’re scared, don’t show it. You might make it out before the devil even knows you’re there.”
6. Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson “ If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.”
5. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi “It’s my life… it’s now or never”
4. Mean – Taylor Swift “ Someday I’ll be living in a big old city and all you’re ever gonna be is mean.”
3. Fighter – Christina Auguilera “ Made me learn a little bit faster. Made my skin a little bit thicker. Makes me that much smarter. SO thanks for making me a fighter.”
2. Stronger – Kanye West “Now that that don’t kill me, can only make me stronger.”
1. Baby Girl- Sugarland “ I know that I’m on my way… An’ I know it’s worth all the dues I pay, when I can write to you and say : Dear Mom and Dad, I’ll send money. I’m so rich that it ain’t funny.”
I chose mostly recent songs, but there are many, many older songs that apply as well. List yours and feel free to share some stories as well!
Article written by Chelsey Fox.
blog comments powered by Disqus